Chill pasta — so much better than pasta salad
— 5 cups Whole Wheat Pasta, cooked then chilled
— 1/2 pound shredded, skinless chicken (cooked — I get mine pre-packaged from Sprouts)
— 2 cups broccoli slaw
— 1 cup shredded carrot
— 1 + 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
— 1 + 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
— 1 + 1/2 T. balsamic vinaigrette (best to make your own)
— 1 + 1/2 T. italian dressing
— feta cheese crumbles (optional, obviously)
- Follow directions on the WW pasta package for cooking, then let pasta sit & chill.
- Place 1/2 T. of balsamic vinaigrette & 1/2 T. italian dressing on the chicken then slightly mix (I just keep the chicken in the container it comes in and use to shake up the chicken + dressing). Let the chicken soak/marinate for at least 10 mins.
- Slice black olives & tomatoes then set aside.
- Place 5 cups of chilled pasta in a big bowl. Add broccoli slaw, carrots, olives, & tomatoes then mix.
- Add chicken & 1 T. of each dressing.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Refrigerate for 30 mins then serve!
- Top with feta cheese crumbles & fresh black pepper to taste.